My public project code
- retroTerm: A library for making a UI in the serial terminal of a microcontroller with widgets, mouse support and so on.
- pimoroniTrackball: A library for the Pimoroni RGBW Trackball breakout.
- espBoilerplate: A library of boilerplate WiFi code for ESP8266/ESP32 etc. not exciting just typing avoidance.
- serial2mqtt: A library for connecting to serial2mqtt daemon running on a Raspberry Pi
- TapCode: A library for taking input in 'tap code' (Prison Morse) on a single button.
- TrivialRFIDauthorisation: A library for trivial (insecure) RFID authorisation using MIFARE classic/1K in props/games/LARP. This is a wrapper to MFRC522v2 that hides all the detail.
Useful Arduino library resources
- Requirements for an Arduino library.
- Useful tips for writing better Arduino libraries.
- How to add an Arduino library to the Library Manager.